Popular Posts
-
First off…if you are still checking the blog you are a true fan. I have been struggling as of late. We set up the jump series and got storms...
-
Today I went into practice to make a major change in my jump. I started with the pop-us. These were pretty good and I wanted to mimic them i...
-
5.10m Three misses at 5.30m 114', 8 Lefts, 15' 15.5/16.0 A+ on the "bar-eluding movements", C- on "off the ground...
Pole Vault News
Older Posts:
11/09/2010
Jeff Hartwig Talks Vaulting: On Jordan Scott & Jason Colwick
2010
NCAA champion Jordan Scott: “I think that if you look at all the guys,
in terms of all-around raw potential, Jordan is the guy. To me,
physically, he’s the complete package. Great build; he’s the ideal
physique for the event [6-2/185; 1.88/84],” says Hartwig. Read more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment