Popular Posts

Pole Vault News

Older Posts:

11/24/2009

jumpchrisjump.com: Sponsor My G Movement and Support Action Against Hunger

Dear Friends and Family,

Did you know that--for the first time in history--more than a billion people around the world are hungry and 5 million children each year die from hunger related causes? Until recently, I was unaware of these tragic facts.

As I continue to learn about the realities of global hunger, I've been inspired to take my own action to help end malnutrition--so I joined Action Against Hunger and Gatorade's G Movement campaign! I have taken on an athletic challenge to help Action Against Hunger raise funds and awareness to fight global hunger. With your support, I can help Action Against Hunger bring immediate relief and long-term solutions to starving children and families around the world.

Please visit my personal fundraising webpage where you can make a secure credit card donation and do your part in ending global hunger. Your gift to this worthy organization is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
[INDIVIDUAL]

PS. To learn more about the G Movement campaign, visit www.actionagainsthunger.org/g-movement.

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://support.actionagainsthunger.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1354188&pg=personal&fr_id=1010&et=HI6eal8ASQqYZSCgIvGz6g..&s_tafId=1150


About Action Against Hunger Privacy Policy Contact Us

No comments: