Popular Posts

Pole Vault News

Older Posts:

9/23/2008

579cm.blogspot.com 2.0

This is the beginning of year number two.

Last Season Year-In-Review: Overall, it was a good year. I had an awesome "pole vault" summer. I PR'd.
This Season Preview: Strive to break the 19' barrier, thus 579cm (or for you empirical fanatics 580cm).

My two strong points: 1. I have a very short memory and 2. rarely make the same mistakes twice. This year I am armed with a wealth of knowledge and experiences that will make a me better vaulter.

The blog: This year I will be more interactive. More videos, more surveys, more contests and surprise giveaways. T-shirts are coming soon. If I were you, I would sign up to receive auto-updates from feedburner or at least check once a week to keep up on posts. Also I will keep one file that contains the workouts as opposed to including them in the blog posts (save some space).

What can you do: Visit, COMMENT, REPLY, DONATE...anything, just to let me know you are here with me this year. I will definitely be depending on the support of the people around me.

No comments: