Popular Posts
-
Today I went into practice to make a major change in my jump. I started with the pop-us. These were pretty good and I wanted to mimic them i...
-
Call me when they make the pole vault episode.
-
Visit Flotrack.org For More Videos This thing is nuts... Someone at Texas Tech please invite me to a meet... More Pics at http://www...
Pole Vault News
Older Posts:
10/09/2009
10/08 Sand Swings
I do much better when I add the swing. I am getting a good takeoff but still working on swinging down the middle and landing in line with my takeoff. In my actual jump, I have tendency to favor the right side of the bar. This drill works on that tendency and as I perfect it, that tendency should show up less and less in my jumps.
Comments, questions or need an explanation? Call 513-549-JUMP or email jumpchrisjump@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment